Monday, February 14, 2005
Valentine cum Friendship Day (14/02/2005)
Me & Sharon
Another year of lonely Valentine's day, the life of singlehood *Sigh* ....

This year is slightly different from the prvious year, cos i got my 1st valentine day (or shld i say friendship day) present ^.^ I got a DIY Handicraft [Kinda Cute]. Today i went out with one of my gal friend whom happens to be "single" as well, we thought it might be cool to spend this special day together as so to keep our lonely souls company =D But in actual fact, she is the 1 tat is keeping me company, cos im the 1 who wants to go Lee Hwa Jewellery @ North Pt to check out the price of a pendant, (why LeeHwa @ North Pt??? Cos 1 of my friend is working there and i can get discount whahaha)

Any way before we went Yishun, i met her Causeway Pt as she is staying in Woodlands, we had our lunch together @ Yoshinoya. After checking out my pendants price, we went back to Causeway Pt to shop ard, she's meeting 1 of her gf to go to the UK fun fair, while waiting we went shopping @ Causeway Pt, while walking around, an idea struck me, i suggested that we buy a present for 1 another as a Friendship Day present and the presnt shld not be more than $15.00, so she got me a DIY handicraft set (as shown in the photo) and i got her a bear wrapped up nicely like a bouquet of flowers. We did enjoyed ourselves today.

I will assemble the handicraft and post a picture of it once im done with it. (Hope i dun destroy the whole thing =D)
posted by Patrick @ 12:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window