Friday, November 04, 2005
KOF XI Rox!
04th November 2005 (Friday)
The time now is 0115hrs, juz finished my 20mins nite jog. Perspiring non-stop ..... this is the 2nd day im jogging le, today can jog slightly longer than the 1st day, too bad yesterday i miss a day to jog, else i think i will be able to last even longer today =P From now on, i will have to make it a point to do it every nite, im very determined to slim down liao! Hahaha ..... so nothing can stop me, think the rain is the only thing that will stop me from jogging *GRIN* gonna rest for awhile and go have my cooling shower than its bed time, tmr still gotta work ...... sianz blog again soon, tmr will be having dinner with my colleagues, hope i could control what i eat tmr, cos I REALLY WANT TO SLIM DOWN!
King Of Fighter XI
03rd November 2005 (Thursday)
Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim frens! Went to Bugis to play the new KOF 11, share with "Ah Di". Ah Di used "Oswald" while i used "Athena and Yuri" we won like 22++ rounds. Whoa really can feel tired even seated down playing :p (Mentally tired i mean) Really enjoyed my game today, Ah Di say next time when we meet, we gonna share game again and "Sa" all the free frag together HAHAHA! KOF XI ROX

Click Here for the KOF XI Official Site
posted by Patrick @ 1:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window