Monday, March 27, 2006
Miscellaneous entries
Me & my Famous Amos21st March 2006 (Tuesday)
Ring Ring Ring, goes my office phone ....
Me : Hello Sayang ..... (Cheeky tone)
Faridah : I bought for you some cookies which i promised to buy for you.
Me : Aiyoh ... So sweet .... Love you dear =D
Faridah : Ok ok, i bring over har ....

Never expected her to really buy me the cookies, cos i recently made fun of her say im her little brother, why never buy me anything to eat? And im craving for Famous Amos cookies =D Then few days after, she just called and told me she bought the cookies for me liao. Im so touched .... she not just bought 1 packet, she even got me 2 different flavours (Macadamia and chocolate chips)

My granny & nephew, Lewis26th March 2006 (Sunday)
Recently got my bonus, she brought my granny out for dinner @鼎泰豐 asked my cousin Gina, and her son Lewis to come along too, ordered 2 basket of 小龙包, 1 plate of prawn fried rice, 1 plate of pork fried rice, i bowl of soup 水饺 and 1 bowl of 牛腩面. Everything costs $73.00, thats damn expensive lo, but ... once in awhile its ok la, but probably next time go eat 煮炒 will be more better ba, with $73.00 think can have better spread of food ..... =D
posted by Patrick @ 8:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window