Monday, April 02, 2007
Left Eye Infection
31st March 2007 (Saturday)
Zzzz.... Ring ring ring.... "Whoa lao who could that be? Disturbing my slumber.... Im on nite shift tonite lei....." Answered my phone, "Hello...." The other side, "Hey bro, its me suhaimi, are you working tonite? Can you bring the Nero disk for me?" "Ok...." My eyes were closed during that conversation.... When i finally got up from the bed, i realised that i could not open my left eye, when i tried to force it open, it hurts like shit..... I then went to the mirror and realised that my left eye is swollen, all puffed up like as if i got a punch from Bruce Lee....

I quickly went on to take my shower as the time is already 5.30pm and im supposed to be working tonite.... Rushed down to see my company doc, the 1st clinic i went to is a disappointment, from the moment i saw the doc, i knew he's a noob..... Firstly he stammered when he speaks and his dress code is so unprofessional!

Doc : Whaaatt's wroong?
Me : My left eye is all swollen.
Doc : Oooopeen your eye....
Me : (Tried to open it) Cannot, it hurts to open.
Doc : (Try to force open it)
Me : (Softly) Ouch.
Doc : Ok, i cannot see what's inside i will need to refer you CGH A&E.
Me : Ahhh?!?! Ok....

Referal letter to Changi General Hospital
Referal letter to CGH -.-

He then gave me 2days MC and wrote a letter to refer me to A&E. I was quite skeptical on his professionalism. So not wanting to go queue in A&E and spend too much $$$ so i decided to go visit another company's clinic.

2nd Doc : What's wrong?
Me : Swollen left eye.
Doc : Since when?
Me : Since i woke up juz now at around 5.30pm.
Doc : Open your eye.
Me : Can't, i hurts when i tired to open it.
Doc : (Forced open my eye)
Me : (Softly) Ouch
Doc : It's an infection, its not those common sore eyes, its quite bad, but i will give you some anti-biotics, some anti-swelling pills and an eye drop, it should heal in awhile.

MCs from the 2 clinics
MCs from the 2 clinics

From left : Anti-swelling pills, eye drop & Anti-Biotics
My medicines

Then she wrote me another 2days MC and asked me to collect my medicine outside. After collecting my medicine, i went on to buy dinner at the hawker center, meanwhile called up office to inform them that im on 2days mc.... After i got home and had my dinner, i took 1 dosage of the medication and went to rest my eyes, after an hour or so, i can open my eyes and the swelling subside.... Now i know which clinic has a better and more experienced doctor =.=
posted by Patrick @ 11:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window