Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Finished assembling my V.Dae present (15/02/2005)

My Valentine's Day Present

FINALLY!!!!

Mission accomplished! Whoa it took me a whole solid 6hrs to complete assmbling the present Sharon gave me. It really made me feel like its a never ending process im going thru. Initially when i received the present, i thought it will be a simple task for me as i really enjoy Arts & Crafts. But after trying this, i regretted thinkin too highly of myself. The worst part of this task is that, those tools you'll normally use for handicrafts, eg. scissors, ruler, pen knives, are insufficient, this "Project" made me use pincers (to twist the wire for the 'vase') and needles (to sew the curtains together). It was really a tough battle, but seriously i felt a sense of satisfaction upon completion =D I started to work on this at around 3pm, and when im done, its already 9.30pm O.o Woot!

Luckily, i had a filling and sumptuous lunch in a restaurant called Kuishin Bo @ Suntec City which lasted the whole evening without feeling hungry. By the way, it's a buffet lunch (refer to my reviews for more info on this restaurant), They have a wide range of Japanese Food for you to choose from, but of cos i'll grab Salmon Sashimi (my all time fav) i really enjoyed the lunch, its highly recommended for all those japanese cuisine lovers.
posted by Patrick @ 12:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window