Tuesday, September 20, 2005
A Chapter of my Life Ends Here ...
20th September 2005, 2238hrs (Tuesday)
Exactly 6months from our 1st unhappy encounter .... And now, a chapter of my life ends. Finally have decided to lock up and bury all the happy, sad and fun moments of the past 3years. It was not an easy decision, but im really tired of dragging on. Tears are inevitable in moments of heart-break, but i will rather suffer for another year or so for the wounds on my heart to heal, then to drag on and let it deteriorate. Might as well end it now than suffer a great deal later .... 长痛不如短痛. I have totally given up all hopes .... i know some how, i will live with it.

I don't hate "you" its just maybe we are not meant to be ..... i will still thank you for all the happy memories, i will keep it in me till the last of my breath. With that, you have ended one of the happiest moments of my 24years time. Hope that you will be happy always and take care ....

The next thing i will need to do now is to remove all things that will remind me of "you", T-shirts, CDs etc ..... All i'm hoping now is that i will make it through this "Rain" soon ...

心痛的感觉永远会比快乐来的 “真实”
posted by Patrick @ 10:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window