Sunday, August 28, 2005
Im feeling LUCKY !!!
Shaman King26th Aug 2005, Friday
Finally received the VCD i bought over at Yahoo Auction, it cost me $80.00, but never mind .... cos Kelvin a.k.a. Yama is gonna return the $80 to me .... why? Cos he lost 1 of the disc from the set i lent him and that set of disc is not mine .... but anyway, i glad that he is willing to bear the responsibilty

Daphne's Fried Rice27th Aug 2005, Saturday
Received an SMS from a Rajesh, asked me if i could cover his shift today. Initially, my plan for today is to meet up with Leon to go recce for some cheap deals to go Thailand for a short get away trip, but Leon told me that he is too sick to go out today, hence had to postpone the recce to tomorrow, and so i'm free for the day ..... and so ended up working till 8.00pm to cover Rajesh's slot. Felt very lucky and kinda touched today, cos a colleague of mine, Daphne, she made me some fried rice, even thou she is sick herself, she bothers to cook it early in the morning and brought it to work for me as she had previously promised to cook me something to eat (Thank You Daph, the rice was fantastic). After work, met up with Huat, had dinner @ Long John (Tampines), after that went on to the arcade to "destress". The game was quite enjoying, cos i managed to win 1 of my most hated guy (Iguana Face). Out of 10 rounds, i only lost once, which means he spent like $5+ and i only spent a dollar ^^

28th Aug 2005, Sunday
Woke up and started Dungeon Sieging again ...... played till around 1.00pm then rushed down to City Hall to meet Leon as we were going to the Suntec Travel Fair. Got a really cheap deal to Thailand. $257.00 for 4days. Will be flying off by the last week of September. Had lunch at Marina Sq Food Court, then went to Bugis to walk walk, actually he wanted to buy some berms or T-shirts, but sadly nothing caught his eyes today. Headed over to Bugis village as i want to look for a new pouch, but ...... to no avail, was really squeezy there and the weather is so damn hot, so didn't stay long. Left for Sim Lim at around 5.15 to get a box for my Chip & Dale VCD then went home at around 6.00pm.

Sigh, the trip is confirm liao, this will be my 2nd trip for the year liao ..... think pocket gonna burn 1 big hole again .... Hope i can control myself and not to buy too much, buget for shopping is $300.00, and i'm gonna tell myself i have to stick to that =P
posted by Patrick @ 7:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window