Thursday, August 18, 2005
Strangers are we ...
--> Just when i thought i have got over it.... But i was very wrong. I dreamt of "you" last night ... Why has it to be this way? Why can't i just put everything behind me and move on? I tried so hard forget about "you", but just ONE dream, all my effort went in vain.

I woke up this morning feeling so helpless again, reminded myself not think about the past any more. Guess my will powers are weak, can't help thinking of the crappy jokes we once shared. How long can i hold myself together? Will i break down again? I kept pondering to myself.

I just know that i can't give in just like that, my only consolation is thinking back about 3yrs ago, when we were still stangers, and we had life and friends of our own, and my life still goes on .... It wouldn't be much of a difference in just 3yrs.

《十年》

如果那两个字没有颤抖, 我不会发现 我难受
怎么说出口, 也不过是分手
如果对于明天没有要求, 牵牵手就像旅游
成千上万个门口, 总有一个人要先走
怀抱既然不能逗留, 何不在离开的时候
一边享受, 一边泪流

十年之前, 我不认识你, 你不属于我, 我们还是一样陪在一个陌生人左右
走过渐渐熟悉的街头
十年之后, 我们是朋友, 还可以问候, 只是那种温柔再也找不到拥抱的理由
情人最后难免沦为朋友

直到和你做了多年朋友, 才明白我的眼泪
不是为你而流, 也为别人而流
posted by Patrick @ 8:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window