Monday, August 01, 2005
Billy Bombers for Lunch
For those who did not notice the change in my Blog ..... I've changed my blog to Yahoo! Singapore. I swapped the Finance Link to the Auction Link on the top of the page to cater to Singapore users =P Still thinking of how to add in Links to Movie Theatres to check what show is on .... I'm working on it now, hope to think of a way to link the page ......

(1st Aug 2005, Monday)
Had lunch at Billy Bombers with Cheryl. Get to enjoy the lunch with the "1 for 1 Main Course" courtesy of Nash .... Had my all time favorite, Cape Cod Fish with Fries. Had the Mocha Shake as well .... As for Cheryl, she had the same Main Course as me, but instead she had the Banana Shake. Had a heartful chat about our family, hahaha she told me her side of story and told me that 每一个家都有一本难念的经, which i find it very true. Wherever theres human, theres problems .....


..:: Pat ::..
01/08/05, 2155hrs
posted by Patrick @ 9:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window