Monday, July 11, 2005
Numb!
I'm so in love again, never felt this way for quite some time. I'm sorry I have neglected you in the past, not realising that you are the only one that really cares for me. You are all along by my side even in my hour of need. I used to think you are not everything, but after what happened to me, I finally realised how important you are to me. Words like "I Love You" & "I Need You" is juz loads of BULLSHIT! I really love you, Money!

There are people that used to tell me that "Money can't buy happiness, Money can't buy Friends, Money can't buy health". I can prove them wrong!!! When im not happy, with money i can go have a feast, buy things that i fancy and even go for a movie. When i need friends, with money, i can ask people out buying them dinner, treating them to a movie etc ... And when im not well and depressed, i can always consult a good doctor, and medications is all i need. Most importantly, money will never hurt my feelings. My emotions are all now ....

NUMB


Tired of being what you want me to be. Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface. Don't know what you're expecting of me. Put under the pressure, of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)


(Chorus) I've become so numb, I can't feel you there. I've become so tight, so much more aware. I'm becoming this, all I want to do. Is be more like me and be less like you.


Can't you see that you're smothering me. Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control. Cuz everything that you thought I would be. Is falling apart, right in front of you (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste, is more than I can take
(Chorus)
And I know, I may end up failing too. But I know, you were just like me, with someone dissapointed in you.
(Chorus)
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there (Tired of being what you want me to be) I've become so numb, I can't feel you there (Tired of being what you want me to be)
posted by Patrick @ 8:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window