Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Purest Of Pain
How long will this go on? Trying to tire myself out every day, keeping myself occupied whenever possible. Working till 8-9pm everyday, working on all the Saturdays and some times even pop in to work on Sundays. All because of what i'm also not sure.... I realised that the amount of stress a man can take while dealing with work vs emotions, is so much different. Maybe its because im emotionally weak? Or is it all humans are so vulnerable when it comes to dealing with their emotions?

Colleagues say that i have changed as i don't normally work so late and seems impossible for me to work OT on Saturdays. But these few months they have been seeing me working late, some times they will come to ask me to just go home and have a good rest, but i will just tell them just awhile longer. Today, they really think that i had over worked myself, few of them came over and forced me to leave, shutting down my PC. Didn't go home straight thou, took a bus to AMK, don't know why i go there. Shop around abit and had my dinner there. Deep inside me, i really felt .....

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you
But I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
And so I surrender just to hear your voice

I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live with out you
And maybe someone else is standing there beside you
But there's something baby that you need to know

That deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back my fantasies
The courage that I need to live
The air that I breathe

Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
My day's are so cold and lonely
And each night I taste
The purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
That it didn't hurt me when you walked away
But to tell you the truth I can't find my way
And deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...
posted by Patrick @ 10:05 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like the poem... i think it's beautiful

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window