Monday, May 09, 2005
My Birthday Celebrations



(07th May 2005) (Saturday)

Met up with some of my ex-colleagues, quite surprised that they still remembered my B.day. Suggested that we all meet up at Orchard. Once we reached orchard, we went to have a quick bite at Shaw Center. Not long after they, we decided that we go Swenson's to have out dinner. There were a total of 6 person including myself. During our dinner another of my colleague came, whom she can't join us for the day as she already had an appointment with her friend, but still, she made it just to wish me Happy Birthday (How Sweet).

After the dinner, we had our dessert and chat for awhile at the restaurant. To my surprise, a waiter brought a cake to the table from behind and they all started to sing Happy Birthday for me (really very touched). Its my fav, an ice-cream cake ^^ Hooray. After that we walked all the way to parklane had a game of Pool and then proceeded to have some 豆花 for dessert.

After which another from of ours called and suggested that we go chilled out in a bar, and so we went on to Bugis where we spent the nite in a Bar directly behind Bugis Junction. Hang around there till around 2.30am, went to have our supper and the next stop .... HOME (hahaha)



(08th May 2005) (Sunday)

2nd day of celebration. Met up with 文杰 at Bugis. Suggested that we go Marina Square for dinner as it has been a very long time since we last went there. When we reached there, not many restaurant were available, initially we wanted to have dinner at Cafe Cartel in Suntec but 杰 mentioned that the food there is not very good, and so we dropped the idea. Eventually we came to this restaurant Imperial Treasure Chinese Restaurant. As it is Mothers Day, its kinda crowded but still, there are still seats for just the 2 of us.

We ordered 2 different 拉面, 小龙包 and a plate of 汤饺. At first we thought that it will not be enough, but after we finished our 拉面, we nearly could not finished the 小龙包 and 汤饺. As we dun wan to waste food, we managed to finish up everything.

After that we took a slow stroll along Esplanade, and then to Fullerton Hotel. I told him a birthday is not complete without a cake, and so he brought me to BakerzInn and bought me a Cheese cake and a Chocolate cake for himself. The Cheese cake even have a candle on it ^^ even thou its only a small slice. While enjoying the cake, he took out my Present! I got a really cute Mouse that signifies my Birth Date 09th May, not just that, I also received a Friendship Band with my name on it that was made by himself. Really had enjoyed my nite!
posted by Patrick @ 1:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window