Monday, May 02, 2005
A New Day Has Come!
A New Day Has Come!

Whoooo, A New Day Has Come! I have learned so much from these past few months. Now i feel like a brand new person. I really don't know how i overcome my fears. I have been through sleepless solitude nights, feeling sorry for myself .... there were times when i even needed medications to calm myself down and taking pills in order to go to sleep.

But hey, i finally realised that i was so stupid to have felt that way. It will only make yourself feel worst if you just continue this way. I realised that nobody likes a nobody, even when you cry or feel sorry for yourself, nobody will care or even notice you. I learnt that its really important to have confident in oneself, SMILE, it really helps, make yourself feel like you are on the top of the world. People will start to notice you. Guess what smiling has brought me? Friends! I had people come talking to me, and i've made new friends by just smiling! Someone ever told me this "Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you, unless you hold on to the pain through resentment" Whats past has past, things that are not meant to be, then its not meant to be. I have found my strength through my weakness. I see a light in the sky!

Just remember this :

Where it was dark, now there's is light
Where there was pain, now there's joy
Let the rain come down
And wash away your tears
Let it fill your soul
And drown all your fears
Let it shatter the walls
For a new sun has come!
posted by Patrick @ 1:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window