Monday, April 11, 2005
Flashbacks of my Memories (11/04/2005)



Shattered Hearts



Today (11 April 2005) like all Mondays, i expected it to be a really busy day for me. But to my surprise, after clearing all the weekend stuffs everything seemed so peaceful and not much work after that. And so i decided to surf the net for awhile. While doing so, from out of the blue flashbacks of the days before the (6 March 2005) just keep coming to my mind, i was feeling so confused and scared at the point of time. I know i need to think of something fast calm myself down. Immediately i searched my desk to look for something to do, so as to keep my mind occupied. Not long after that calls from Customers start coming in, thats when i know that my mind can now forcus on work alone.

No doubt 5 weeks had passed, but im still coping with what had happened ... It all seems like nothing much had changed, except for feeling less anticipated when the week is coming to an end. To me now, weekends are the days which i hope it will not arrive.

Whenever the week is coming to an end, i'll be feeling so afraid cos i know i need to find ways to keep myself occuppied. If not when i wake up during the weekend mornings, i'll be like a "Lost Soul" with no sense of direction, and my thoughts will start to run wild.

But 1 thing for sure, i'm not facing all these alone. I'm glad that i still have Shawn, he's BEST PAL that i could ever ask for. I remembered he once told me "When joy is shared with a friend, its doubled and when you share hurt, it will be halved"

Not just that, i have also received a comment on my previous Post, Dated 2nd April 2005 from an Anonymous person. It says : (I find memories are important as they make us who we are. Besides they can be excruciatingly painful today and then subside into nothingness as time wears on. We always adapt and accept in the end. If there was no such thing as love - we would never hurt but never feel true happiness either. You can't have the cake and eat the cake!) Time will be the only chance!

At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away

Everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I felt so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
posted by Patrick @ 9:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window