Saturday, April 02, 2005
2nd April 2005 (Saturday)
Like any average weekends, i went out with friends, laughing .... joking .... but coming to the end of the day, i'll still ask myself all these questions over and over again : "What is LOVE? Why does it exist, when it brings pain to people?", "Why is there such things called MEMORIES?" Can Memories be deleted like any of the unwanted files with just a "DELETE" button? And "Am i really happy?" Can anyone really forget about the past and live on with life?

Theres a song that goes "If i wear a mask, i can fool the world but i cannot fool my heart". Humans are so vulnerable when it comes to "LOVE". It really affects and changes a person. Take myself for example, i used to be a scrooge, thinking that if i have lotsa money to myself and i can be happy even when im alone. But after what i went thru, i come to realise that money is not everything. But at times it can buy you short term happiness.


Buy something you like : 1 day of happiness

Go on a holiday trip : 1 week of happiness


But eventually, everything comes back to you! How long will i have to go thru with all these torments? If theres really a GOD out there, i really needed a light from you to guide me through this!


One day I dug a little hole
And put my hurt inside
I thought that I could just forget
I'd put it there to hide.

But that little hurt began to grow
I covered it every day
I couldn't leave it and go on
It seemed the price I had to pay.

My joy was gone, my heart was sad
Pain was all I knew.
My wounded soul enveloped me
Loving seemed too hard to do....
posted by Patrick @ 12:58 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Elinor said…

    Have you seen "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? It is all about forgetting and living on without the memories. Interesting film - at least a cool reflection on what might be if we could "erase" a memory. Probably not much fun basically...

    I find memories are important as they make us who we are. Besides they can be excruciatingly painful today and then subside into nothingness as time wears on. We always adapt and accept in the end.

    If there was no such thing as love - we would never hurt but never feel true happiness either. You can't have the cake and eat the cake!

    Just my thoughts...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window