Saturday, April 09, 2005
A Series Of Unfortunate Events (09/04/2005)

ANGRY!!!

Kaoz .... wat an unlucky day for me. I've never expected such things would happen to me.

Today I went out with WenJie (We have not been in contact like for more than 2years liao) to Orchard. He said he wanted to but a T-shirt from "Four Skin" from @ Hereen. He has actually got a discount card from Hereen that entitles a 20% off in most of the shops there if his birthday is around the corner.

I met up with him @ Somerset MRT @ around 3.15pm. We went to have our lunch over at Cineleisure. He had some Japanese food from the food court that don't look any appetizing at all and i had was juz a bowl of "Dao Suan". After that we went straight over to Hereen, he bought his T-shirt at about $20.00 and due to the discount he has, i grabbed this apportunity to buy a bermuda from "Four Skin" as well. Thinking that i had saved $7.00 from the discount but yet not, cos after this something really unfortunate happened .......

We decided to go shop around in Orchard and the next destination we went was Far East Plaza. When we 1st arrived in Far East, WenJie said that he is feeling kinda thirsty, and so we went to the 7-Eleven there to grab a drink, the shop is so damn packed. We went over to the fridge to look for some drinks. While searching for our drinks, theres tis MALAY couple that was pushing and squeezing me i was quite annoyed and even gave them a stare ....

As the shop is realy too packed. My fren asked to me to wait outside instead, and so i went outside and waited for him. After he got the drinks, we went on as normal shopping around like nothing has happened. But after awhile, i receive a SMS from a fren and i took out my phone and looked at it, and after that i decided to check on my pouch ..... to my surprise ..... my Cannon IXUS 30 that is all along in my pouch was GONE!!!! (Argh ... i've been PICKPOCKETED!) I immediately tried to recall where i've been before this and i recall that MALAY couple that squeezed me back in 7-Eleven. The next thing that came to my mind is to make a police report. We remembered that theres 1 Police Post over in Tanglin and so we headed there immediately.

But after we reach, AGAIN to our surprise, the Police Post is closed down -.-" and only then that we found out from the Information counter over in Tanglin Mall that the next nearest Police Post is over in WISMA, and so we decided to walk there. When we reach WISMA, we can't seems to find the Police Post any where and so we decided to walk further down to Ngee Ann City to check out if its any where near there. But still to no avail , and so we went to get more information from the Information Counter in Taka. And THEN ... we found out that theres no Police Post near that vicinity and the nearest would be the 1 over in Killiney Road(Near the PUB building) we had no choice but to walk all the there. -.-"

We practically walked the whole stretch of Orchard Road just to make a Police Report (Damnit) But i still have to Thank WenJie cos he's patient enough to have kept me company and walked for so long without any complains.

I think all this happened is bcos i had "犯太岁" this year -.-" And so for today, instead of saving $7.00 from the bermudas i bought, i lost about $600.00 sob sob ...
posted by Patrick @ 1:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window