Saturday, April 30, 2005
Dinner @ Changi Village (30/4/2005)


Dinner @ Changi Village


Today was another really busy day at work, just took over a new portfolio, and for the past 1 week i've been working til very late juz to clear my work. Initially i was still thinking that im so unlucky to have got this new job scope added to mine. But after awhile, i started to think of it positively as when im busy working, i will not have the time even to go toilet and hence i will not have time to worry and think about other stuffs.


Today, being a Saturday, normally can go back by 2.30pm, but due to the new workload im handling, so i left for home only at around 3.45pm. Bought a Fillet O Fish Meal from Mac for lunch, watched a bit of Animes and went to take a nap ;P At around 6.00pm Jasper called me on my mobile to ask me out for dinner, he will be driving over to my place to fetch me for dinner. I met him at around 6.30pm at the bus stop just in front of my block. He suggested that we go Changi Village for dinner as he has this really good recommendation.


When we reached Changi Village, the hawker center was really packed with lotsa people, but luckily we did not spend too long to find a seat. He strongly recommended me to this store "广兴" #01-16 selling Fish Soup and etc. He recommended me the Fried Fish Head with Bitter Gourd, but sadly i don't know how to eat Fish Head and also hated bitter gourds and so i had the Fish Bee Hoon instead. We waited for about 20mins before our food is ready. When our food arrived, i tried some of his Fish Head, its cooked with chillies kinda spicy, but to my surprise, its "Super Delicious" even thou i don't like fish heads and spicy food. But my Fish Bee Hoon was also very good too, the fish is really fresh, you can really taste the freshness of the fish when you chew it, and they fishes they use are totally different from those normal slice fishes you see every where. After our dinner, he drove me around Changi enjoying the night sceneries and looking at the planes there. It has really been a relaxing and soothing evening for me, Thank You Jasper!

posted by Patrick @ 2:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window