Wednesday, April 20, 2005
(20/04/2005) My Thoughts


19/04/2005, seems like everything is coming back to me again. Tossing and turning in my bed, thoughts running wild, feels like everything is bleak .... thought that soon i will be waking up from this nightmare, but ..... these few weeks, i don't feel like myself. I'm confused, I'm lost .... i feel im a changed person, i don't enjoy doing what i used to do, all my favorite games, my favorite shows, they all don't seems to interest me any more. My weakness is causing me so much pain. "Everytime i see you in my dreams, i see your face, you're haunting me"

Thought that medications are my best cure, but now its seems like its no longer working, couldn't sleep all nite even after taking the med, eyes wide opened, strange feelings running inside of me. Needed to doubled the dosage every nite. How long will i need to go through all this. "I made believe that you are here, its the only way i see clearly"

20/04/2005, again I overslept, think it might be the medications as i doubled it most of the time. Can't really concentrate at work any more .... mind drifting away even someone is talking. Normally, will be going home straight after work. But today, a sudden urge to just hang around ... just don't feel like be at home alone as no ones home. Strangely, wherever i go, the place just seems familiar, feels like i've once been there with someone close .... but just don't wish to recall who .... Really hoping that i could gather enough strength to make it though this rain! "At night i pray that your face will soon fade away"

As you turned and walk away
a tear fell from my eye,
It seemed almost impossible that you are leaving me.

I thought of all the yesterdays,
the good ones and the bad,
I have also thought of all the fun we shared.

If I could relive yesterday,
just even for a while,
I'd kiss you and say good-bye and maybe see you smile.

But then I fully realize that it could never be,
for emptiness and memories,
would fill the place of me...
posted by Patrick @ 11:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window