Friday, May 06, 2005
Claypot Rice for Dinner (6/5/2005)














Recce for Cheap Tour Agencies

Went to People's Park with my cousin, Gina, went recce at tour agencies to see if theres any cheap deals. Planning to go Taiwan from 22/05/2005 - 27/05/2005. But sadly did not have much info gathered as by the time i finish work and reached People's Park, its already 8pm ... But we still managed to go into a few agencies that is about to close and got some of the brochures from them.


After that, we were feeling kinda hungry liao cos i have not had my dinner and she also juz came from her Yoga lessons. So we decided to have our dinner @ good old Chinatown. Initially she suggested that we eat the Cha Kuay Tiao, but i not in the mood for that and so we dropped the idea. I then suggested the Claypot Rice. I was once recommended to that store by my Officer during my NS and also been there with her once. We ordered the $8.00 pot that serves 2 person, a 西洋菜汤 and 2 cups of 甘蔗水. Went home straight after dinner cos when we finished, its already 10.30pm liao ....
posted by Patrick @ 1:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window