Saturday, May 14, 2005
Chip & Dale!


CHIP & DALE

Argh!!! Friday the 13th .... But my day wasn't that bad =p .Bump into Shawnie while walking to Plaza Sing. Never expected that he had brought along the Birthday present he bought for me. Was supposed to have passed it to me last week, but as he was encountering some problems in his relationship, so never got a chance to pass it to me on my Birthday. But he still wishes me a Belated Birthday.

Also glad to hear that he has patched things up liao, wish him all the best in his relationship! Any way we did not talk for long as im rushing to P.S. as the show will be starting soon. While walking to P.S i open up the present .... WHOA guess what i got? Its my Fav CHIP & DALE stuff toy ^^ so reall damn cute, send Shawnie an sms to tell him that i really liked the present soooo much. And thnx Shawnie, if you happened to be reading this. =P

Met up with Guangwei and Zehui, my long no contact friends =P As i did not have my dinner yet, so decided to "smuggle" a Macdonald meal into the cinema. We watched "House of Wax" it was a totally gruesome show, with lotsa killing, stabbing cutting and "Peelin" hahaha. After the show we went home, cos no where else to go liao ..... SIANZ!
posted by Patrick @ 4:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window