Monday, May 16, 2005
Im total failure in everything!
It only takes a minute to know someone,
It only takes an hour to appreciate someone,
It only takes a day to love someone,
But then it takes an entire life to forget that person.

YEAR 2005, it's only been less than 6 months and every thing just don't seems to go smoothly. I've been through too much for the past 5 months. Don't know how long will all these things go on? I realised that i'm a total failure in all the things i do .... Love, Career etc.

There are so many decisions in life that a person must make, but i've been a failure in so much things. I've always making wrong moves, i should not have followed what my heart says, in life you must always learn to be practical. For instance, i gave up a higher pay position offered by another dept of the Bank. Initially i gave this up it's becos this job requires shift and thus even if its a holiday, if the shift falls on the day i'll still need to work, but now, it seems like i can fit into the job perfectly, i realised that i even if i got holidays i don't think i will can enjoy it any way.

My heart has been shattered so many times in life, must a person really fall till he breaks his head then he will learn his lesson? Why am i so stubborn? There's a song by 张惠妹 that goes "心痛比快乐更真实" i finally knows what it means. At times i really feel like leaving this place and start my life somewhere where nobody knows me. But this idea seems so far away from me, if its within my ability to do it, i will definately leave this place ....

I don't blame anyone for any thing that has happened, all i can say is that i've made a wrong decision. Everything that has happened will be a learning lesson for me, in fact it had shaped me into a much stronger and indepandant person. Just hope that i will be more rational in making decisions instaed of diving head down first. Im so afraid of getting hurt again.

==============================================
Love is always around, but so is pain
People says that time will heal,
But time can't control how you feel.
Bear in mind, the harder you try forgeting,
it will mean the more you will be missing...
so let the 'Love' & 'Miss' go on,
someday it'll unconciously be gone,
probably it's gonna take quite long,
but 1 day.... the one you once Loved will only be a Memory!
==============================================
posted by Patrick @ 12:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window