Thursday, July 28, 2005
Successful in Uploading my own Videos
Yippie, learnt how to upload videos into my own blog, tis so damn cool man, been trying for quite some time liao, but finally got it working =p. I have uploaded a video of Chip & Dale with Donald Duck, you guys can double click on the video screen to view a full screen of it. Thou its not really very clear, but i have done my best le =D

(28 July 2005, Thursday)
Back in the office, got kinda pissed off with a manager from another dept, a colleague of mine forgot to complete some work which is supposed to be handed over to "that" dept but it seems like my colleague have forgotten to do it. So out of good intentions, i completed the work passed it over to "them" but they are not at all grateful and blamed me to be late for submission and then showed me a "FACE". Whoa that really spoiled my whole day. So after that, back to my own office, too pissed to work properly, so surf the net la, then found a new web page for the Pokemon's PokeDex it's a really cool site for all Pokemon fans. They have the whole list of really cute pokemons and descriptions of all their skills & abilities. And so i spent the next 30mins playing around that webby. kinda cool thou. And also i compiled a list of all my fav pokemons (The Evee Family)


Now sit back and enjoy the ....

Chip & Dale Cartoon ! (Working for Peanuts)

posted by Patrick @ 10:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window