Thursday, August 04, 2005
A smile a day, keeps your worries away ....
(4th August 2005, Thursday)
Raining whole afternoon ..... made me feeling so sleepy the whole day. Had lunch @ Temasek Poly ..... Personally DON'T WANT to go to that place, as 1 of my colleagues is driving and all had agreed to go, so no choice. Had Hor Fun from the Chinese Stall, the queue is so damn long, waited like 30mins. After that was back to office and slogged till 8.30pm.

Received an email from my ex camp mate, find it really farnie and would like to share it with anyone that is reading this. And remember : A smile a day, keeps your worries away!

Reasons why I never visit my rich friend

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid
approached me and.........

Question : "What would you like to have... Fruit juice, Soda, Tea, Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino, or Coffee?"
Answer : "Tea please"

Question : "Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Iced tea or green tea?"
Answer : "Ceylon tea"

Question : "How would you like it ? black or white?"
Answer : "white"

Question : "Milk, or fresh cream?"
Answer : "With milk"

Question : "Goat's milk, or cow's milk"
Answer : "With cow's milk please."

Question : "Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?"
Answer : "Um, I'll just take it black."

Question : "Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"
Answer : "With sugar"

Question : "Beet sugar or cane sugar?"
Answer : "Cane sugar"

Question : "White, brown or yellow sugar?"
Answer : "Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead."

Question : "Mineral water, tap water or distilled water? "
Answer : "Mineral water"

Question : "Flavored or non-flavored ?"
Answer : "I think I'll just die of thirst"


..:: Pat ::.. 2140hrs
Letting go is the only way to move on!
posted by Patrick @ 9:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window