Friday, November 04, 2005
Dinner @Fish & Co
4th November 2005
Evan, Me & Irene1st thing in the morning, saw my mgr's arm all bandaged up, found out that he broke his arm while playing soccer yesterday! I knew that its nothing good if i see him around even thou he's on MC. Juz as i've thought, im supposed to cover some of his duties during his absence! -.-" Can you imagine that, me being juz a stuff doing a mgr's duty .... Initially was quite sianz cos this means that i got more duties on top of my our work! But later on, i think of it positively, was thinking that this is a good chance for me to learn something ..... so guess i will be much more busier for this month as my mgr will be away for 1mth at least .....

Had dinner @Fish & Co in Tampines with Irene, Evangeline and Pei Kheng. Jessica is supposed to be joining us as well, but think she is too tired so she decided to go back home to rest instead. I left office at around 7.20pm, they say they will give me a buzz when they've arrive. Can't resist the temptation to go play the new KOF, so i went over to Century Sq to play 1 game. After the game, Evan called me as she had already reached Tampines liao while Irene and Pei is still in office clearing some of their work. We headed over to Fish & Co to wait for them instead of walking around aimlessly.

Waited like 30mins and they still have not arrive! Gave them a call and they are juz outside Fish & Co. Immediately ordered our food as all of us are alreay starving! Evan and i had the famous "Fish & Chips", Irene had the "Sweet & Sour Fish" and Pei had the "Sword Fish Collar" All of us really stuff ourselves to the max as the servings are really huge.

Pei Kheng & MyselfWhile eating theres this really funny incident that happened to Pei, she's wearing this low cut blouse, while she's eating her "Sword Fish" 1 piece of the meat fell into her cleavage! OMG! She had to stand up to let it fall out from the bottom .... We really had a good laugh for that =D (So let this be a warning for all gals out there not to wear so low cut cos theres a risk that food will fall inside, hahaha) After that i brought them up to my office to show them around my working environment. Thereafter its time to go home as its already 10+

Damn! 0004hrs, i haven gone for my nite jog yet, gotta go now, Ciaoz!
posted by Patrick @ 11:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window