Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Yummy Taiwan Snacks
28th March 2006 (Tuesday)
Met Shawn @Bugis for a short while as he bought me some Taiwan tidbits (芝麻杏仁猪皮片 & 花生糖). Not just that, he also remembered that i've always wanted the DragonBall TV series, he managed to find a set for me, even thou the set is the same as the one i had now (also incomplete) but still im happy that he remembers what i wanted ^^ After passing me my presents, he had to leave as he's meeting his friend in NTU.

DragonBall Z TV Series
DragonBall Z TV Series
芝麻杏仁猪皮片 & 花生糖
Some Taiwan Snacks
After that went dinner with Desmond Chua (SCB colleague) @Breko. Had the Fish & Wedges, while Des ordered the Grill-a-chick ..... Had lotsa fun there, we shared lotsa "冷笑话" and lame jokes. He really made me cracked my head, its been a long time since i hear "冷笑话" ..... After our dinner, before we leave, we bumped into Dila (another colleague) then we sat together and chatted till 11.30pm.
posted by Patrick @ 10:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window