Sunday, May 07, 2006
Celebrated my Bday with Shawn
06th May 2006 (Saturday)
Met up with Shawnie as he's the only one who remembers my birthday and always take time to shop for some really nice presents for me ^^ (Thanks Bro) ..... Had dinner at River City Restaurant in Excelsior Hotel (Recommended by Sam). A really value-for-money buffet dinner as its a Chinese style buffet whereby you can order anything from the menu ..... except for the Shark Fins and Crabs, its restricted to 1 order per person.

Me & my best buddy
Shawn & Me
A table full of Food!!!
Food!!!
Me with the
Keewee & Me
After dinner, initial plan was to go Coffee Club for a drink, but as we really stuffed ourselves with countless orders of Oat Prawns and Deep Fried Seabass, we could even hardly walk after that ..... So we headed over to Parklane to play a few rounds of Dota instead.

Hmm, i wonder whats inside?
What's inside?
Whoa, its my fav cuddly Chip & Dale!
OMG! Aren't they lovely?
More Photos ---> Here!
Thereafter, all of us headed home as un-noticeably the time is already 11.30pm by the time we finish 2 games. On my way home, was really very excited on what Shawn had bought for me. So i unwrapped the present immediately once i got home, and ..... to my surprise! Its my fav Chip & Dale again ^^ For 2 consecutive years i have been getting Chip & Dale, but still i love it very much as Chip & Dale has always been my childhood fav. But most importantly, its from my BESTEST BEST BUDDY ;)
posted by Patrick @ 10:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window