Thursday, May 11, 2006
Happy Birthday to Me!!!!
09th May 2006 (Tuesday)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! Ok, this should be my most fun and memorable bday celebration. Celebrated it with a group of my SCB colleagues which includes Desmond Chua, Jessica Sim, Diana Lim, Elizabeth Quek, Por Pei Kheng, Evangeline Tang & Irene Lee. Dinner was at Hark's Cafe which is located opposite Parklane. Nice and soothing ambience with a unplugged live band, and for those who is courageous can also request to go on stage to sing .....

As i was mentioning that this is so far my most memorable bday celebration, the reason is because this bunch of crazy friends really made the occassion a special 1 by planning it at this cafe and even the host on the stage wishes me a Happy Bday in front of all the customers that made me feel so special, and not forgetting they sang a bday song for me in front of everyone ......

Birthday @ Hark's Cafe
More Photos (Here)
By the time the dinner ended, its already 11.30pm, most of them wanted to go back home as they still need to work the next day, so left with both me and Desmond only. Hence got not much to do in Spore, Des suggested either we go for a drink, K session or movie ..... The final decision lies with me as im the Bday boy mah =P So i voted for movie. As all the cinema don't show mid-night shows on weekdays, so the only place will be Cineleisure.

We then settled the rest of the nite @Cineleisure watching MI3 ......
posted by Patrick @ 1:13 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm... This should be your most fun and memorable bday celebration. Only SHOULD, not the one yet? Haha... glad u enjoyed your bday.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry forgot to identify myself, Jessica here. =D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window