Saturday, July 29, 2006
Bangkok Here I Come!!!
29th July 2006 (Saturday)
Wahahaha ...... The time is now 0136hrs, in approximately another 12hrs time, i will be going off to Bangkok for my 1st holiday trip for this year!!! ^^ Juz finished packing my stuffs, guess i basically brought my whole toilet there -.- Shampoo, conditioner, hair care moisturizer, shower foam, facial wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, cologne, shaver etc... All those things could easily weigh around 3kg!
$9500 Thai Baht & Me ^^
$9500 Thai Baht & Me ^^
Any way, had just changed Sgd$400 to Thai Baht today, thanks to Sabrina, she's the one who volunteered to changed for everyone of us =D Already felt like a king even before i stepped into Bangkok, with that mere $400, i got myself $9500.00 Baht! =D

Okie.... enough talking.... gonna go have my refreshing shower and enjoy my trip!!!! =D OMG!!! I packed all my shampoos & shower foams in my luggage!!!!! Shit... gonna go dig it out again -.-
posted by Patrick @ 1:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window