Monday, December 11, 2006
Dilemma
11th December 2006 (Monday)
Yet another lousy day at work. I used to be so strong and never needed anyone by my side and i survived the last 25yrs. Not until recently that i realised that im not that strong after all, im so weak and vulnerable, i get upset so easily. I got nobody to confide in when im down, nobody to turn to in times of need, i need to shout out, i need to cry, i need vend my frustrations! Think im going into a state of depression..... ARGH....

Its been another lousy day at work. For the past 2 weeks i have been struggling to go to work. This is the 1st time in the last 2yrs 9mths in SCB that i had this feeling, and it feels really sucks and i hated it! The management is killing all my enthusiasm in my work. Have been constantly thinking of leaving my job. Management is applying pressure causing me to go into the state of dilemma. Maybe its time for me to have a change in environment. So i guess for the time being i can only let nature takes its course.
posted by Patrick @ 9:05 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Peiqing said…

    yoz.... dun be like that.... mmmm.. maybe it's time u find a gf ah.... haha.... nevertheless, u can still contact us (eg me or irene).... we r glad to be by urside.... rem hor, u will always be our sister.. =P
    hope to meet up with u form lunch soon...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window