Saturday, September 30, 2006
Regional Authorisation Center (RAC)
29th September 2006 (Friday)
As i had mentioned in my previous post, my dept had recently went through a revamp and reshuffling, and today will be the day for the Grand Opening Ceremony! Alot of those big shots of Standard Chartered Bank are invited. Im really feeling very uneasy with so may Big Bosses around, especially gotta lunch with them, cos gotta entertain them and answer to all questions thrown to us! Luckily our CEO Mike Denoma did not made it to the opening as he has some urgent meeting to attend to.... Otherwise the atmosphere will be even more tense! All photos courtesy of Camera-man, Alex, now lets have fun browsing the photos. =P

Thereafter, i spent my evening my a few of my colleagues, they say they wanna go pubbing so they asked if i wanna go along with them. Thinking that i don't have any other appointments after work, so i agreed to go with them. But i made a terrible mistake to have agreed to their invitations..... We all took Raj's car down to a pub in Duxton Road, looks like any ordinary pubs from the outside, and the inside its just like any other average karaoke pub. But i was so wrong.

From out of no where came a few Philippino gals, they all started to get touchy immediately!!! I was like OMFG!!! Im really lost at that moment!!! They started pressing their breasts against my arms and started pouring me drinks and stuffs!!! Immediately i turned to one of my colleague, to tell him that im really feeling very awkward and i wanted to leave, they told me to relax, they know.... its my 1st time and those gals are not meant for me, i juz need to sit back relax and enjoy my drink, so Law immediately got the attention of the gal which was supposed to "Entertain" me. Told them to leave me alone, only then i felt so much relax.....

Whoo, we drank and they played till like 11.30 before we decided to leave as few of us still gonna report to work the next day..... On our way home, Leon then asked me if i had a cultural experience from this outing? I replied to him saying its more like a "Cultural Shock" to me than an experience!!! O.o

Click (Here) For Photos
posted by Patrick @ 4:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window