Tuesday, September 05, 2006
I Had A Bad Day
05th September 2006 (Tuesday)
My dept has recently went thru a revamp. Now im seated with all the big bosses! No more freedom, no more flexible timing, no music, no crap, no nothing!!!! Simply say the working environment is juz like a prison....

Its juz the 2nd day in my new environment and im so unhappy already. I can forsee that it won't be easy in the days to come..... 1st thing in the morning is a questioning session from my BIG BOSS on why my phone is on AUX from the time of 7pm-7.40pm last evening and only after 7.40pm then im back to auto-in? I was thinking to myself, my official working hour is from 10am-7pm, im not obligated to take calls during that time! I continued to take calls even after my working hours is because there were call queues then, and my colleagues were struggling!! He did not get the facts right and juz jumped on me! Not juz that, my 1st call for the dat was from Brunei & i have not got instructions that we are supposed to take on Brunei calls as well so after the call, i called up Brunei office juz to check on why the calls is coming to Spore, then my BIG BOSS overheard my conversation, again he jumped on me saying that its my responsibilty to take Brunei calls wef from 04/09/2006!!! My mind then was in a blank!! Of cos i fought back saying that i got no news nor instruction on taking on Brunei calls, how can he say that its my responsibility to take those calls! Luckily my direct superior was seated beside me and overheard us, he came into the conversation saying that we in fact have not got any confirmation on taking Brunei calls yet!! The only country that is confirmed coming to Spore is only Philippines!! Of cos being the BIG BOSS he's not happy, he insisted to clarify things with our Unit manager. And the finally outcome is we in fact has not got any confirmations to take Brunei calls yet! Thats not the end to the day yet! I got news that my working time will be changed from 10-7 to 11-8!!! Making things worse is that the day off i requested for tmr 06/09/2006 has been rejected!!! Reason is becos we juz settled into the new dept and we need time to adjust and settle down!

I really had a really bad day today! Its my 1st time in my 2.5yrs in SCB that im so unhappy! Really almost burst into tears!!! I don't know how long can i hold on to this kind of environment. With juz a few hundred dollars increment and work in this kind of environment.... i rather take my miserable pay and continue with my happy go lucky work.....
posted by Patrick @ 9:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window