Saturday, August 12, 2006
Hong Kong Here I Come!!!
12th August 2006 (Saturday)
Yeah yeah yeah, getting ready for my 2nd holiday for this year le!!! ^^ In approximately another 3hrs i will be setting off to Changi Airport for my 1600hrs flight to HK!!! Am really excited now, cuz im looking forward to this trip than to the Thailand trip i went last week =P (cos got Disneyland ma!!)
Tag Heuer glasses
I was so excited to the extend that i could not sleep the whole of last nite =/ Was tossing and turning on my bed the whole night.... and ended up playing game till 4am!!! Thereafter still gotta wake up again @9am as i got to work!!! Any way, it was a great day thou i did not sleep well as i finally collected my $10k Baht Tag Heuer specs liao..... YEAH!!! The spec was bought from Bangkok, as theres not sufficient time to get the lens made there, so i juz bought its frame and i'll get the lens made in Spore..... (Spore price $570, Thai Baht after converting to SGD is like only $425!!)
Tag Heuer glasses
After that had lunch @Cafe Cartel with Sam.... as there's the everyday lunch promotion, thats why we had lunch there. We both ordered the same, spaghetti with Cod Fish, being the damn clumsy me, i spilled half the bottle of cheese onto my plate of spaghetti, no choice, have to bear with it and finished the whole plate -.-
posted by Patrick @ 11:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window