Sunday, August 06, 2006
The Lake House

05th August 2006 (Saturday)
Finally saw the much anticipated show "The Lake House" by Sandra Bullock along with Shawn & Keewee. I would say its another brilliant show by Sandra..... This will be one of the best shows among all her Filmographies. For those who enjoyed "The Lake House" i strongly recommend you to watch "While You Were Sleeping" & "Two Weeks Notice"

And for those of you who have not watch The Lake House yet, my advise is to bring lotsa tissues cos this will be a sad-sob romantic drama which definately make your tears roll......
posted by Patrick @ 5:21 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Peiqing said…

    Super Big Pighead, u promise to watch the show with me one...... angry already!!!!!!!!
    U owe me 1 show NOW
    =P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window