Thursday, August 24, 2006
Im Traumatise....
24th August 2006 (Thursday)
Am really feeling very depressed for the past 2weeks, why does such things always happens to me, im really very tired with life..... Every morning im struggling to wake up to go work, im so ashamed to even step out of my room. At work, can't even concentrate at all, with all the pin-pointing and gossips about me.... my life has been traumatised!

I know i can't carry on this way, i've got to stand up for myself and do something about the situation! So i decided that i go get some advice from some of my close colleagues.... the only one that really cares will only be Clarissa. We talked for like 10mins..... and she finally gave me a solution to my problem...... to buy "TEA TREE OIL" from Body Shop.

Tonight will be my virgin night on the product, hope that it could really help me get rid of the traumatising acne problem, and be ready to face the world again! =D
posted by Patrick @ 5:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window