Thursday, August 31, 2006
Condolences
31st August 2006 (Thursday)
Another kin of mine has pass on 21st August 2006. Its kinda hard for me.... in merely less than 3mths i've lost 2 kins. My cousin passed on some time back in May and now its my uncle.... Why people die??? I can't accept the fact of losing a member in the family.... Death is so unpredictable.... What should i do???

I remembered that months before my cousin pass, i had a dream that my teeth are falling out without pain. Then Nurah (a colleague of mine) happens to learned that i had this dream and told me that this is a sign that death will bring upon my family, be it immedidate of very very distant relatives as long as we have blood relations it could happen to anyone. At that point of time, i did not believe a word she said until what happened to my cousin.... but then i still refused to believe it, thinking that it might have be some coincidence......

About 1mth back i had the same dream again, i was then thinking to myself is this really a sign?? Or is it juz some flashbacks??? But after what happened on 21/08/06, my perspective changed. Dreams can really act as a warning for us if we know exactly how to deciphere it....

As for my uncle, he will be resting in peace now, he has lived to the age of 90+ he would have live is life to the fullest.... May the Angels guide him along the way.....
posted by Patrick @ 5:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window