Saturday, January 20, 2007
Very Very Belated Xmas Present
19th January 2007 (Friday)
"Eh, Pat..... Merry Xmas!" I was like HUH?!?!?!? Sam then handed me a small packet of thing wrapped in colourful Mickey Mouse wrapper...... He then said that its a very very very belated Xmas gift from him.... -.- He had always wanted to pass it to me since Xmas but it always seem to have slip his mind.....

Any way, still, im very happy that he bought me a gift even though i didn't get him anything =P But i have always buy small gifts for him whenever i comes back from my holiday, so we can call it quits =X Most importantly is that i really like the gift he bought.... It's my all time favorite! A "Chip & Dale" collar Pin from Hong Kong Disneyland!!! It's really lovely! Thanks Sam ^^
Chip & Dale collar pin
posted by Patrick @ 8:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window