Monday, May 07, 2007
Spiderman 3
2nd May 2007 (Wednesday)
Caught Spiderman 3 with Tim. Normally Shawn, Tim and myself are always the trio when going for movies. But this time round, Shawn "pang-seh" us as he has already seen it on his last trip to JB with his camp mates.....
Spiderman 3
Tim went down to the Cathay Cineplex to get tickets at around 1.30pm. After which he jio-ed me to play a round or 2 of Dota as the show is at 4.30pm. After 1 round of Dota, the time is about 2.50pm. He asked me for another round but i said that i needed to prepare myself otherwise im sure to be late for the show.....

Some how or rather, given so much time to get ready.... Im still ended up late =.= Tim called me at 4.30pm sharp but im still on the MRT.... So he insisted that i get off the train and take a taxi instead.... Thinking that it will be faster if i take a taxi.... So i got off at Paya Lebar station and took a cab from there. But still i reached Cathay at around 5.05pm =.= Not much difference even if i continued my ride on the MRT =.= Waste $$$ taking taxi.

After the show, Tim rushed off as he has an appointment elsewhere so i met up with Shawn for Dinner @Hans Restaurant at National Library, we discussed about moving out together with Tim... Seems to us like it wouldn't be any time soon as we are not financially stabilised yet..... After dinner we went seperate ways..... Shawn went to gym while i make my move back home.

On my MRT ride home, i got a call from Chris, he jio-ed me to go Tampines mac juz to "nua" there as he is meeting his friend later. He's apparently with 肥肥 so i got off at Simei station and 肥肥 drove over to fetch me to the 201 mac. As usual our talk is full of Sarcasm on other people.... Think my mind is being polluted by that 2 crude bros.... Better stay away from them =D
posted by Patrick @ 10:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window