Friday, November 28, 2008
缘中秀 - 紫微斗数
Recently i got a call from a friend whom i have not been conteacting for at least 1 year.... The 1st thing he said was "要不要去算命"? I was like?!?!? How random can that be? But out of curiousity i asked where and what kind of fortune telling? He then mentioned that it is not some expensive fortune telling session or anything, the place is located at Toa Payoh and the fortune telling tells your fortune by your Aura. Aura?! Hmm, since it is not very expensive so i agreed to go with him as he also told me that the price is only $18.00 =P

On 27th Nov 2008, 8.45pm, i met up with Leon at Toa Payoh, we headed straight to the Fortune Telling Center. Upon reaching, i was surprised that the place is actually big and commercialized, not anything like what i have imagined it to be "Household auntie sitting in front of a red altar". Any way, Leon introduced me to his friend whom is actually working there, from there his friend brought me to 1 side and said that they are going to take a photo of me..... I was quite puzzled on why take photo? What has it got to do with fortune telling????


缘中秀 Photo

He then explained to me that the camera they are using is not any common camera, their camera will be able to capture the Aura around me.... Still feeling kinda skeptical, but since im ready to pay that $18, so i obliged =.= I was then asked to sit on a really "Blockish / Squarish" Chair, with my hands on the arm rest (Feel like going to be executed on a Electric Chair) and they snap a photo of me.

Thereafter, i was led to a consultantion room, and inside was a lady, well dressed in formal attire. I was then told that she will help me deciphere what eactly my Aura is saying..... Below is what she told me about me, everything was conversed in Mandarin, but im now not in the mood to type chinese, so i will just explained in English....

Before the consultant peeled off the cover from the instant photo that was taken earlier, she told me that she can sense that there will be blue in the photo.... After looking at the photo, i was like... What the..... There is only blue and green on my photo, whereas the photo of my friend is so colurful, with Red, Yellow, Violet etc.... The lady then told me that from my Aura
  • The 1st thing she saw is that i have not been sleeping well, it's not like im not having not enough sleep, it's that i am sleeping very light
  • 2ndly, she said that i am currently stable in my job and has not financial worries (NOT TRUE!!! I NEED MORE $$$)
  • 3rd, my photo has no red in it, which means that i has no fire, in other words, i have no "Drive" (冲劲), and i need someone with "Fire" to push / motivate me.
  • 4th, said that i am stubborn, as stubborn as a bull =.= once my mind is made up to do something, it is quite impossible (not impossible) to change my mind. She also quoted that if i want to do something "This" way then i will have it my way
  • 5th, she also said that i am the type of person whom is not socialable kind, in any circumstances, i will not be the one that pops out to some one and introduce myself, instead i will sit by a side and observe what a person is really like before i open up (This is very true!!)
  • 6th, im someone who is very conserved, and does not express my emotions to anybody, she quoted an example where i am in a scenrio where i had been hurt deeply, and was crying the whole nite, but i will still appear nothing has happened the following day (你实际上已经受伤了,而且伤的很重,不过你会隔天就在别人的面前当作什么事都没发生过)
  • 7th, this is the part that bothers me the most. She said that i will not find long term happiness (你很难找到长久的快乐,因为你追求完美。当你做任何事,你会做到满意为止,而当你满意之后你会觉得你还可以加强的,还可以做的更好) Simply to say, that i want the best for everything, be it the things i do, the things i possess and even my partner....

After the consultantion, the lady offers me to sign up for their 紫微斗数 service, which will cost $98.00 =.= (Gimmick!)

Well, after some many things that she had told me, those mentioned above are some of the things that she told me which i find them true. Well, it is still up to my friends to tell if the above description fits me? >.<>

Labels: , ,

posted by Patrick @ 10:10 PM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window