Monday, September 26, 2005
Dinner with SCB colleagues
Dinner @ Kampong Chai Chee

Dinner @ Kampong Chai Chee

26th Sept 2005, Monday
Seafood .... Seafood .... and more Seafood. Had seafood for dinner for 3 consecutive days! Actually today im still official on leave, as our dept had a small get together session, and our big big boss will be present too so no choice had to go ..... Had dinner @ Kampong Chai Chee (A Halal Seafood Restaurant juz opposite my office) Had baby KaiLan, butter prawns, curry fish head, curry chicken, deep fried sotong, hot-plate toufu, fried rice and mee goreng. Had another satisfying dinner, AGAIN! But today i have been trying not to eat so much, as previously already had too much. I really have to think of a way to cut down on my diet, have been eating non-stop recently. I think i will need to set my determination to really go do some exercise. I've been growing & growing, if thats not going to stop soon, think i will explode soon ...... But the way, saw that Singh on the picture? He's my boss's boss, dun play play hor, he really very fierce de hehehe!
posted by Patrick @ 10:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window