Thursday, September 29, 2005
Mixed Feelings Today!
29th Sept 2005, Thursday
Feeling sad, depressed, annoyed, frustrated, angry, pissed, troubled, irritated ...... and now CONFUSED! Don't know what should i feel! Whole day was "gloomy". Did not sleep well last nite, gotta take sleeping pills in order to get to sleep. Then woke up at 9am. Bathe and went to work. 1st thing i got to know when i got to office was ... I LOST $200 from the soceer bet i placed yday! This is enough to spoil my day. My mgr Sam knows that im really sianz after the "news" so he has been trying to cheer me up. He treated me to lunch, thou he is not treating me to some fanciful restaurant, but still i should be grateful liao, cos im now $200 poorer!

I know i can't blame anyone for this .... only person to blame is myself for being too greedy. Not only this that pissed me off, even the customers is pissing me off... received a call from M1 ... and the conversation goes ...

Michelle : Calling from M1 @West Mall, 1 of your SCB customer wants to sign up for the 0% instalment.
Me : Whats the card number .... blah blah blah, ok hold on pls! (Call on hold, then i processed the request)
Me : Ok Michelle the approval code is .....
Michelle : *giggle* forgot to add GST leh, can change the amount?
Me : HOLD ON! (Put call on hold and re-process) (Another call came in)
Customer (MrYeo) : Hello, my wife's wallet is lost is Beijing would like to cancel her Credit Card.
Me : Ok sir, i will temporary block the acc, pls advise your wife to call us to do a verification.
Mr Yeo : Ok, but i want you to send me a change of address form ... blah blah blah full of requests!!! And told me loads of grandmother stories ...(whole conversation lasted abt 10mins)
Me : (went back to take Michelle's call) Ok your approval code is ....
Michelle : WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU? Im on hold for soooo long!
Me : i told you to hold on, as u wan to chg amt, hence i need to re-process ...
Michelle : Then you should tell me how lon should i wait! The customer is waiting you know?
Me : HELLO!!! Listen, we got thousands of calls per day, you don't expect me to go ... M'am hold on for 2mins, Sir hold on for 3mins .... we got no time for this!
Michelle : You are very rude! What is your name?
Me : Patrick, Ok THANKS for calling BYE! (hung up)

Think will be expecting a complain letter from her! But WHO CARES!
posted by Patrick @ 10:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window