Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Go buy my Enzer Remote
21st November 2005 (Monday)
Another record breaking OT, worked till 11.15pm!!!!! Because of last Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun report needs reconciliation so no choice have to stay back to finish up :(

22nd November 2005 (Tuesday)
Got a 1/2 day off as today there's enough staff in office hence, boss allow me to go on a 1/2 day off. Went to Enzer Service Center which is located @ Ang Mo Kio, (as previously i spilled soup onto my DVD remote). The thought of taking a train to City Hall then change to the North bound line really bores me. Luckily Lawrence (colleague) suggests that i take bus 969 from Tampines and i will be in Khatib in about 30mins then to take a train to AMK which is only 2 stations down. This really saves alot of time!
Famous Fish from S11 in AMK
My Fish Fried Rice
After i got the remote control, i went over to AMK central as im craving for the famous Fish & Chip from the S11 there. As im feeling very hungry due to skipping my lunch, so i ordered the Fish Fried Rice instead. After that was indecisive whether to join my "Direct Banking" colleagues for dinner @ Marina South or to go get my hair done. Thinking that it had been raining the whole day and it was still raining then, so i decided to go do my hair, as if i were to go Marina South with them, it will be very inconvienient. Felt very paiseh for putting areoplane. Sorry Jess and Desmond for putting you guys pigeon!
posted by Patrick @ 12:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window