Saturday, January 21, 2006
Rebonding
14th January 2006 (Saturday)
Had my hair rebond today, as usual visited Ruth to have my hair done as she offers cheap and chic hairdressing!

After i got my hair done, while taking the lift down, bumped into this auntie and we struck a short conversation that goes .....

Auntie : 去读书啊?
Me : huh! 毕业咯!
Auntie : 哦,等进兵?
Me : (Smiling) 当完兵两年咯,以经出来做工了。
Auntie : 哇!你几岁了?
Me : 24
Auntie : 哇!还以为你更我孙子一样,今年19岁。
Me : 哈哈哈

Reached ground floor, and we bid good bye ...... (Whoa, didn't know i looked so young ^^)

Top View
Top
Front View
Front
Back View
Back
A few pictures of my rebonded hair taken by Andy during our daily routine toilet break =D
posted by Patrick @ 12:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window