Sunday, January 01, 2006
Merry X'mas!!!!
25th December 2005 (Sunday)
Struggled to wake up as i'll be going over to my cousin's place for some family X'mas gathering .... Really got a hard time trying to wake up as i went to watch King Kong till 3am+ the previous day :(

Still managed to got up as if i miss the gathering i will miss lotsa presents =D Luckily, my cousin is now staying in Pasir ris, imagine she used to stay in Choa Chu Kang, and it always takes lotsa effort dragging myself to travel there -.- This year was not as much fun as the previous years cos 1 of my nephew did not come ..... but still an enjoyable gathering! Bought my cousin a Nike jacket ..... My nephew Daniel got a Nike watch, and the other nephew, Lewis got a Remote control car that requires you to piece the thing together!!! And as for myself ..... i got my "CRHMPLER" bag ^^ and also a bottle of perfume "Truth" by Calvin Klein!

Had our dinner before rushing down to Sam's house in Clementi to spend the nite as the next day i will need to go "Snatch Bride" 抢新娘 with him, cos im being invited to be his "Brother" on his wedding =D

With nephew, Daniel ...
With my nephew, Daniel
Lewis, my eldest nephew!
Lewis, my eldest nephew
Click Here for more Photos!
posted by Patrick @ 12:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window