Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Exhausted!
30th November 2005
Whoa, really have exhausted out for the past few weeks ..... Have been working till very late for the past few weeks covering part of my mgr's duties, but tomorrow ...... he's BACK from his long MC.

Last Wednesday 23rd Nov 05, saw Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire with my "Secret Admiree" (Take note, its not Admirer and its "Admiree") =P Its so damn packed that day, i remembered i spent like 20mins queueing for the tickets during lunch time. No doubt its a 8pm show, and im buying the tix during lunch, i could not get good seats! Any way, we had dinner @Yoshinoya, had a good chat before the show, bought a large popcorn and a large ice lemon tea to munch during the show. Took bus home together after that.

The following day, 24th Nov (Thur) im down with a flu, went to see a doctor @8am, sms-ed my big boss that i will not be able to make it to work due to the flu. Thought i could juz go home to have a good rest, but received a sms @ around 10am from my boss saying that he's having a "headache" as he cannot find anyone to cover me that day. Morever my direct mgr is also on long MC, thinking that it will get really busy at work if nobody is to cover me. So decided to go back to help out. Worked till 4pm, im really feeling terrible then, so got no choice but to leave for home!

So tomorrow on, i can relax abit, cos no need to do 2 person's work ^^ but it won't last for long ..... cos my mgr will be going for his marital leave and reservist from 3rd week of Dec and won't be back till Feb 2006! Guess Part 2 of my nightmare will begin then =(
posted by Patrick @ 10:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window