Sunday, December 11, 2005
1/2 Day Off ^^
9th December 2005 (Friday)
Granted a 1/2 off, hence was not in the mood to work during the 1st half of the day. Was talking on the phone with some colleagues and even bored to the extend of taking a photo of my work desk =P By the way, the giraffe in the picture is Jaspee accompanied by Chip & Dale.

My Office's Desk
My Office's Desk
Had lunch with my mgr at street 11 market, then thereafter went back to office to clear abit of stuff before leaving. As i do not have any plans for the day, so i tried my luck calling Jasper to see if he's around Tampines or not. Managed to get him as he's juz having his hair cut in Central so met up with him to have a few games in CS before leaving for Bugis.

Yvonne chatting with Alvin
Yvonne chatting with Alvin
Starved myself till 11+ as im meeting Irene, Pei, Samantha, Yvonne and Alvin at Bedok 85 market for supper. Took a train over to Bedok and trsf to bus 222 in order to get there. Had the century egg porridge and some satays as well as some bee hoons. Chatted till abt 3am then share a cab home with Sam and Irene.

I'm too naive at times, but some how... i know i will find my way
posted by Patrick @ 11:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window