Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Free Tickets to Bangkok!!!
9th December 2005 (Friday)
Oww .... how can i forget to mention about this in my previous entry! Juz wanna say a big Thank You to Clarissa (a colleague of mine) who informed me that AirAsia is giving away free tickets! Being a typical S'porean, of cos i won't lose out to such opportunities, hahaha! Been trying and refreshing the page for all so many times, until i even lost count, even my mgr is trying hard to get in too =P

Air Asia

All my hard work did not let me down in vain, managed to get 2 tix to Bangkok on 29/07/06 (Sat) 1535hrs and will arrive in Bangkok @1655hrs, Flight No:FD3504. Be back on the 01/08/06 (Tue) 1645hrs, will reach Spore 2005hrs, Flight No:FD3505 (This is just to remind myself)

12th & 13th December 2005 (Monday & Tuesday)
Coughing madly on Sunday nite, woke up in the morning discovered that i had totally lost my voice!!!!! Went to see a doc and was given 2days MC to rest my throat. Spent my Tuesday at my cousin's condo in Pasir Ris as she had juz recently moved in. Watched abit of DVDs then had our dinner with her son and hubby! Went back home at around 10pm. Getting prepared to go back to work the next day =(
posted by Patrick @ 11:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window