Friday, January 06, 2006
Happy 2006
31th December 2005 (Saturday)
Blogging about New Year's Eve now ...... i know its abit too late now, as recently im becoming really lazy, hence dragged till today to blog my New Year's activities.

Met up with Peifen @around 6.15pm @Buona Vista MRT as she will bring me to this Cafe/Bar called "211 Rooftop Cafe" in Holland Village. Tell you people, this place is really amazing. Soothing music with an excellent ambience. Surrounded by a garden and having dinner under the moonlight really relaxes my mind. (Dinner Spread : Salsa Nachos (Appetizer) Seafood Rice for me, Fishermen Plater for Peifen. Beverage : Lychee Martini for me, and a Raspberry Soda for Peifen)

Enjoying my Lychee Martini
211 Cafe Bar
211 Cafe Bar
Category : Australian / Mediterranean
Location : West
Address : 211 Holland Ave, Holland Road Shopping Center, #04-01
Tel : 6467-0229
Thereafter met up with Shawn, Tim and Keewee. Count down @Mox Bar, a small party together with some buddies makes me feel great! Drink, Poker & Chit Chat till 3am and took a cab home ...... Really had an enjoyable last day of Year 2005!

Having fun @Mox Bar
Mox Bar (More Photos)
posted by Patrick @ 10:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window