Monday, May 22, 2006
Free Money .....
19th May 2006 (Thursday)
Yeah, money money money...... even thou is not much, but still its courtesy of Spore Pools. I don't normally bet in any soccer games as i know nothing about it. But came Wed (18/05/2006), my manager Sam suggested that we go bet on a game. He assured me that the chances of winning is very high, and so just to entertain him, i just threw in $10 bet.....

Me and my $210 winning =P
SGD$210.00
Sam and his $105 winnings ^^
SGD$105.00
1st thing i came to work is that Sam came to me saying that he's very guilty as he made me lose $10.... Feeling kinda sad, but told him that im prepared to lose liao hahaha. Then he say he's treating me curry puff as he also lost ..... But on our way to buy the curry puffs, he pulled out the winning tickets saying that he's juz pulling my legs =D

And so, after collecting our winnings (Sam : $105) (Me : $210) we quicken our steps as we sneaked out of office during working hours..... We both agreed that we'll either go Sakura buffet or Parris as a treat for ourselves =D
posted by Patrick @ 9:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window