Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Adidas Bag
Ferrero Rocher
06th June 2006 (Tuesday) 060606
I love being me!!! =D Previously got Famous Amos Cookies from Faridah and now a box of Ferrero Rocher from Pamela & Annabelle!!! Seems like i have not lost my charm abit at all =P Actually the reason they bought me the chocolate is bcos i, in a way helped them solve a work related problem....
My love at 1st sight Adidas BagI look so good in with this bag =P

Besides the chocolate that brightens up my day, the Adidas bag that i bought today also cheered me up alot. Its an Adidas bag that i bought it from Tampines Mall after my lunch with Sam. When i saw this bag its love at 1st sight =D The bag was actually selling at $35 but due to the Great Spore Sale, im entitled to a 15% off so i only paid $30 for he bag. There's also a matching pouch (similar design to the bag) that also caught my eyes, but as i promised myself that im not going to spend much now, so as i could really enjoy a shopping spree on my upcoming trip to HK and Thai =D Really had a hard time fighting against my urge to buy that pouch.... But eventually i managed to overcome the urge and left the shop immediately after i paid for the bag. Like people say, Out of Sight, Out of Mind, so..... im not going step into that Adidas shop again =D
posted by Patrick @ 10:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window