Monday, May 07, 2007
3rd Dental Appointment
3rd May 2007 (Thursday)
My 3rd dental appointment on the 3rd of May. What coincidence =.= Any way today the dentist did a filling for me as the last extraction of my right bottom wisdom tooth has resulted a hole in the tooth in front of it. The filling costs me $90 =/ The dentist also advised me that the left bottom wisdom tooth needs to be extracted too as it is starting to decaying also =/ And so he scheduled me for another appointment on 12th May 2007 (Monday) $$$ again =(

After my dental appointment, i met up with Jasper. Accompanied him to Orchard for his Chiropractic treatment. Thereafter we went Bugis for a few games before settling ourselves for a sumptious 天天火锅 buffet. Like always, i enjoyed it. The soup is simply irresistible ^^
posted by Patrick @ 11:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window